How to Create a Family Plan on Mint Mobile (with Pictures)
Creating your Mint Family is a simple 7 step process. All you’ll need is your phone, the Mint Mobile application, and the phone you’d like to add to your account. Here’s how it’s done:
- Open the Mint Mobile application. Tap the “Account” tab on the bottom right, and then tap “My Mint Family”
- Tap “Create”
- Invite a family member by giving their line a nickname, entering their Mint phone number, and tapping “Send Invite”
- A 6 digit security code will be generated to share with your family member. Save this code for later
- Your family member will receive a notification on the home page of the Mint Mobile app. Tap “View Invitation” and then tap “Accept Invitation”
- Enter the 6-digit security code
- You’re done! Your Mint Family is created. Repeat this process as needed to add lines to your account.
How To Create Your Mint Family (with Pictures)
Tap "Account" in the bottom right.
Tap "My Mint Family".
Enter a nickname for the line you'll be adding along with the Mint Mobile phone number. Then, tap "Send invite".
Mint Mobile will generate a unique 6-digit code for your family member to use to join your Mint Family. Save this code for later.
On the family member's phone, open the Mint Mobile application. You should see an invitation to join your new family. Tap "View invitation".
The next screen gives you more details about who is inviting you. Tap "Accept invitation".
Enter the 6 digit security code from the primary account holder's phone and tap "Accept invitation".
You're done! Your family member has successfully joined your Mint Family.
The primary account holder will now be able to manage the new line from the Mint Family section of the account settings.
For more information on Mint Mobile's family plans, check out our article on everything you need to know about Mint Mobile's family plans.