Xfinity Mobile is only available for existing Xfinity customers. You need to have either Xfinity Internet, Voice, or TV service to be eligible to sign up for Xfinity Mobile.
Xfinity Mobile’s unlimited plan includes the following:
- Get up to 20GB of full-speed data per line per billing cycle. After 20GB, data speeds are slowed to 1.5Mbps download and 750Kbps upload.
- Hotspot speeds are capped at 3G speeds, or 600Kbps.
- Unlike the by-the-gig plans which have priority data, data is deprioritized on the unlimited plan. This means your speeds will be slightly slower at times and locations with high network traffic, such as at crowded stadiums, concerts, airports, or during rush hour in a city.
- You can enable priority data with this plan by purchasing Xfinity Mobile’s HD streaming pass for $20 per month
- This plan includes access to Verizon’s Nationwide and Ultra Wideband 5G networks for coverage.
- Auto-connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots when available. Your usage on Wi-Fi hotspots is unlimited and does not count against your pooled data usage.
- Video streaming is limited to 480p standard definition for LTE devices.
- Video streams at up to 720p on 5G devices.
- Video streams at up to 4K resolution on a 5G device when connected to a 5G network.
- Add smartwatches for $10 per smartwatch.
- You can add tables to the unlimited plan, but it counts as adding a separate line and you have to pay $10 extra per month. For example, for 1 smartphone line and 1 tablet line, it would cost $40 per line plus $10 for the tablet line, for a total cost of $90 per month.
- You can switch between the unlimited plan and the by-the-gig plan.
- If you go over your shared data amount, you are charged $15 per GB of usage, or if you are on the $15 1GB or $30 3GB shared data amounts you can upgrade to a higher shared data amount. It does not appear there is any bill protection at this time, so you may need to be mindful of your data usage to ensure you are not charged any overage charges of $15/GB.
- After 20GB of total monthly data usage across all lines, data speeds are reduced to 1.5Mbps download and 750Kbps upload.
- Xfinity Mobile includes unlimited texting from the U.S. to over 200 supported countries .
- Place international calls to over 200 supported countries at pay-per-minute rates. Check rates here .
- A Canada and Mexico Call Pass is available for $10 per month. This pass gives you unlimited calling from the United States to numbers in Canada and Mexico instead of paying a per-minute rate.
- International data roaming, calling, and texting are available at pay-per-use rates in a wide selection of countries. Data rates range from $50 per GB to $100 per GB. We feel these are expensive rates. You may consider purchasing an international eSIM plan from US Mobile or Airalo . Rates from US Mobile and Airalo are more affordable, ranging from $3 per GB to $20 per GB depending on the country and plan.
- You need to call Xfinity Mobile at (720) 728-5462 to turn on International data.
There are no additional notes at this time.