Xfinity Mobile is only available for existing Xfinity customers. You need to have either Xfinity Internet, Voice, or TV service to be eligible to sign up for Xfinity Mobile.
Xfinity Mobile’s by-the-gig plans include the following:
- Share the pooled data with up to 10 lines, with no additional charges per line.
- Get priority data on the Verizon network. Priority means your speeds will be slightly faster at times and locations with high network traffic, such as at a crowded stadium, concert, airport, or during rush hour in a city.
- Access Verizon’s Nationwide and Ultra Wideband 5G networks for coverage.
- Auto-connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots when available. Your usage on Wi-Fi hotspots is unlimited and does not count against your pooled data usage.
- Video streams typically at 720p. You have the option to enable Data Saver to stream content at 480p to help reduce your cellular data usage.
- If you are connected to 5G on a 5G compatible device, you can stream video content at up to 4K resolution.
- Share your data with the hotspot feature. Hotspot speeds are at full LTE/5G speeds.
- Add smartwatches to by-the-gig for $10 per smartwatch.
- Add tablets to by-the-gig for $10 per tablet.
- You can switch by-the-gig shared data amounts at any time.
- Any line can switch between by-the-gig and Xfinity Mobile’s unlimited plan .
- If you go over your shared data amount, you are charged $15 per GB of usage, or if you are on the $15 1GB or $30 3GB shared data amounts you can upgrade to a higher shared data amount. It does not appear there is any bill protection at this time, so you may need to be mindful of your data usage to ensure you are not charged any overage charges of $15/GB.
- After 20GB of total monthly data usage across all lines, data speeds are reduced to 1.5Mbps download and 750Kbps upload.
- Xfinity Mobile includes unlimited texting from the U.S. to over 200 supported countries .
- Place international calls to over 200 supported countries at pay-per-minute rates. Check rates here .
- A Canada and Mexico Call Pass is available for $10 per month. This pass gives you unlimited calling from the United States to numbers in Canada and Mexico instead of paying a per-minute rate.
- International data roaming, calling, and texting are available at pay-per-use rates in a wide selection of countries. Data rates range from $50 per GB to $100 per GB. We feel these are expensive rates. You may consider purchasing an international eSIM plan from US Mobile or Airalo . Rates from US Mobile and Airalo are more affordable, ranging from $3 per GB to $20 per GB depending on the country and plan.
- You need to call Xfinity Mobile at (720) 728-5462 to turn on International data.
There are no additional notes at this time.